CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

13,006 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, happy_renting said:

And everyone here assumed I meant houses :P

Which reminds me you didn't leave me your brown envelope last night...

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't like the way PopGun is getting such a hard-time here.

Gadgie is just saying his piece - and does not deserve the shite he is being given.

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

Yes.

He does.

13 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't like the way PopGun is getting such a hard-time here.

Gadgie is just saying his piece - and does not deserve the shite he is being given.

XYY

Thanks XXY, but I can handle a few keyboard warriors.

despite my disagreements with my fellow attendees, my devotion to the church of XXY is unwaning.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes.

He does.

That is your opinion Francis - and though I may not agree, I defend and welcome your right to express it.

This ain't no Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia after all...

XYY

4 hours ago, PopGun said:

This sounds pretty potty I know, but what has been a common theme on this thread... ? go for foreign women... move abroad etc.

I seem to be the only one pushing the move abroad agenda quite hard, but then I am one of the younger posters here-  so others may already have dug their UK hole and just can't stop digging or climb out :P

In a way it's good to be a 'beta' here because it gives me the motivation to get in good shape so that when I finally move abroad I'll be an alpha yet still have the 'foreign women advantage' so to speak ;)

Edited by developer

If a woman demanded that I treat her like a Princess, I'd offer to drive her without seatbelts at 120mph in a Paris underpass at night in a Mercedes.

Edited by happy_renting

13 minutes ago, PopGun said:

Thanks XXY, but I can handle a few keyboard warriors.

despite my disagreements with my fellow attendees, my devotion to the church of XXY is unwaning.

I'm sure you can Pop.

Not quite sure why you are being pilloried here, but the most likely reason seems to be that you have somewhere near the natural level of testosterone - and as such you are frightening all the bairns.

Deluded Old Scrapper Burds...?

Well there's certainly plenty of delusion - but it ain't all coming from the burds...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

Throughout history, at various points in various places, some Homo Sapiens Sapiens have lived in caves. Around the world today there are a few hundred thousand who either live in them or virtually in them. There's a few hundred thousand living in a cave system today in China.

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

Aw stop it Joe.

Me nob is red-raw already from the earlier posts of this fine video...!

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Aw stop it Joe.

;)

I almost made it to the guitar solo this time...

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Use lube then.

I hear serial killers like to go raw. Is that you XYY? :P

Game-playing, besides being boring, is the antithesis of authentic dialogue. 

What are the games in Games People Play?

Berne defined games as:

“A game is an ongoing series of complementary ulterior transactions progressing to a well-defined, predictable outcome. Descriptively, it is a recurring set of transactions… with a concealed motivation… or gimmick.”

To re-state Berne’s definition, one can think of a game as a series of interactions (words, body language, facial expressions, etc.) between two or more people that follow a predictable pattern. The interactions ultimately progress to an outcome in which one individual obtains a “payoff” or “goal.”  In most cases, the participants of the games are unaware that they are “playing.

http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-play/

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

30 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

That is your opinion Francis - and though I may not agree, I defend and welcome your right to express it.

This ain't no Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia after all...

XYY

See me after assembly HImmler minor!

44 minutes ago, developer said:

I seem to be the only one pushing the move abroad agenda quite hard, but then I am one of the younger posters here-  so others may already have dug their UK hole and just can't stop digging or climb out :P

In a way it's good to be a 'beta' here because it gives me the motivation to get in good shape so that when I finally move abroad I'll be an alpha yet still have the 'foreign women advantage' so to speak ;)

Sounds like a plan. Good luck to you

15 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Game-playing (eg. forum troll), besides being boring, is the antithesis of authentic dialogue. 

What are the games in Games People Play?

Berne defined games as:

“A game is an ongoing series of complementary ulterior transactions progressing to a well-defined, predictable outcome. Descriptively, it is a recurring set of transactions… with a concealed motivation… or gimmick.”

To re-state Berne’s definition, one can think of a game as a series of interactions (words, body language, facial expressions, etc.) between two or more people that follow a predictable pattern. The interactions ultimately progress to an outcome in which one individual obtains a “payoff” or “goal.”  In most cases, the participants of the games are unaware that they are “playing.

http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-play/

That's a very long winded and pretentious way to label a poster you don't agee with a troll. 

Keep it coming snowflake.

43 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I'm sure you can Pop.

Not quite sure why you are being pilloried here, but the most likely reason seems to be that you have somewhere near the natural level of testosterone - and as such you are frightening all the bairns.

Deluded Old Scrapper Burds...?

Well there's certainly plenty of delusion - but it ain't all coming from the burds...

XYY

Amen wise one. Now since Dave has posted that video again, I feel that duty calls. Please excuse me for 10 minutes gentleman.

10 minutes ago, PopGun said:

That's a very long winded and pretentious way to label a poster you don't agee with a troll. 

Keep it coming snowflake.

First time I've ever labelled anybody a troll - make of that what you will. You really should read Games People Play. Thank me later.

5 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

First time I've ever labelled anybody a troll - make of that what you will. You really should read Games People Play. Thank me later.

Too busy w4nking..

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

If Carlsberg did drummers ... not that I'm an expert.

From the YT comments:

"She missed a fill... would not bang.

5 hours ago, PopGun said:

My own theory is that Betas are actually a major driver of human development. 

J. D. Unwin had a similar conclusion. He thought great civilisations arose from the 'expansive energy' that was released when people were in moral, monogamous relationships. Civilisations would crumble when sexual restraint was abandoned.

Edited by Millaise

59 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

46203-1277483777.jpg

6 minutes ago, Millaise said:

J. D. Unwin had a similar conclusion. He thought great civilisations arose from the 'expansive energy' that was released when people were in moral, monogamous relationships. Civilisations would crumble when sexual restraint was abandoned.

Interesting thanks. Wish I could copy and paste some snippets as the conclusions on a liberal society losing its cohesion is what's arguably being played out.

10 minutes ago, Millaise said:

It's interesting that typically mammals only engage in sexual relations when the female is in heat. We're different in that ovulation if concealed, allowing sex to be used as a control mechanism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation