CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

13,006 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, happy_renting said:

And everyone here assumed I meant houses :P

 

Which reminds me you didn't leave me your brown envelope last night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't like the way PopGun is getting such a hard-time here.

Gadgie is just saying his piece - and does not deserve the shite he is being given.

 

XYY

 

                                                                                                               

 

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

He does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't like the way PopGun is getting such a hard-time here.

Gadgie is just saying his piece - and does not deserve the shite he is being given.

 

XYY

 

                                                                                                               

 

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks XXY, but I can handle a few keyboard warriors.

despite my disagreements with my fellow attendees, my devotion to the church of XXY is unwaning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes.

 

He does.

That is your opinion Francis - and though I may not agree, I defend and welcome your right to express it.

This ain't no Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia after all...

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PopGun said:

This sounds pretty potty I know, but what has been a common theme on this thread... ? go for foreign women... move abroad etc.

I seem to be the only one pushing the move abroad agenda quite hard, but then I am one of the younger posters here-  so others may already have dug their UK hole and just can't stop digging or climb out :P

In a way it's good to be a 'beta' here because it gives me the motivation to get in good shape so that when I finally move abroad I'll be an alpha yet still have the 'foreign women advantage' so to speak ;)

Edited by developer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a woman demanded that I treat her like a Princess, I'd offer to drive her without seatbelts at 120mph in a Paris underpass at night in a Mercedes.

Edited by happy_renting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PopGun said:

Thanks XXY, but I can handle a few keyboard warriors.

despite my disagreements with my fellow attendees, my devotion to the church of XXY is unwaning.

I'm sure you can Pop.

Not quite sure why you are being pilloried here, but the most likely reason seems to be that you have somewhere near the natural level of testosterone - and as such you are frightening all the bairns.

Deluded Old Scrapper Burds...?

Well there's certainly plenty of delusion - but it ain't all coming from the burds...

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

 

Edited by The XYY Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Throughout history, at various points in various places, some Homo Sapiens Sapiens have lived in caves. Around the world today there are a few hundred thousand who either live in them or virtually in them. There's a few hundred thousand living in a cave system today in China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

 

 

Aw stop it Joe.

Me nob is red-raw already from the earlier posts of this fine video...!

;)

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Aw stop it Joe.

Me nob is red-raw already from the earlier posts of this fine video...!

;)

I almost made it to the guitar solo this time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Me nob is red-raw already from the earlier posts of this fine video...!

Use lube then.

I hear serial killers like to go raw. Is that you XYY? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game-playing, besides being boring, is the antithesis of authentic dialogue. 

What are the games in Games People Play?

Berne defined games as:

“A game is an ongoing series of complementary ulterior transactions progressing to a well-defined, predictable outcome. Descriptively, it is a recurring set of transactions… with a concealed motivation… or gimmick.”

To re-state Berne’s definition, one can think of a game as a series of interactions (words, body language, facial expressions, etc.) between two or more people that follow a predictable pattern. The interactions ultimately progress to an outcome in which one individual obtains a “payoff” or “goal.”  In most cases, the participants of the games are unaware that they are “playing.

http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-play/

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

That is your opinion Francis - and though I may not agree, I defend and welcome your right to express it.

This ain't no Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia after all...

 

XYY

 

                                                                                                               

 

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

See me after assembly HImmler minor!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, developer said:

I seem to be the only one pushing the move abroad agenda quite hard, but then I am one of the younger posters here-  so others may already have dug their UK hole and just can't stop digging or climb out :P

In a way it's good to be a 'beta' here because it gives me the motivation to get in good shape so that when I finally move abroad I'll be an alpha yet still have the 'foreign women advantage' so to speak ;)

Sounds like a plan. Good luck to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Game-playing (eg. forum troll), besides being boring, is the antithesis of authentic dialogue. 

What are the games in Games People Play?

Berne defined games as:

“A game is an ongoing series of complementary ulterior transactions progressing to a well-defined, predictable outcome. Descriptively, it is a recurring set of transactions… with a concealed motivation… or gimmick.”

To re-state Berne’s definition, one can think of a game as a series of interactions (words, body language, facial expressions, etc.) between two or more people that follow a predictable pattern. The interactions ultimately progress to an outcome in which one individual obtains a “payoff” or “goal.”  In most cases, the participants of the games are unaware that they are “playing.

http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-play/

That's a very long winded and pretentious way to label a poster you don't agee with a troll. 

Keep it coming snowflake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I'm sure you can Pop.

Not quite sure why you are being pilloried here, but the most likely reason seems to be that you have somewhere near the natural level of testosterone - and as such you are frightening all the bairns.

Deluded Old Scrapper Burds...?

Well there's certainly plenty of delusion - but it ain't all coming from the burds...

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

 

Amen wise one. Now since Dave has posted that video again, I feel that duty calls. Please excuse me for 10 minutes gentleman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PopGun said:

That's a very long winded and pretentious way to label a poster you don't agee with a troll. 

Keep it coming snowflake.

First time I've ever labelled anybody a troll - make of that what you will. You really should read Games People Play. Thank me later.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

First time I've ever labelled anybody a troll - make of that what you will. You really should read Games People Play. Thank me later.

Too busy w4nking..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

 

If Carlsberg did drummers ... not that I'm an expert.

From the YT comments:

"She missed a fill... would not bang.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PopGun said:

My own theory is that Betas are actually a major driver of human development. 

J. D. Unwin had a similar conclusion. He thought great civilisations arose from the 'expansive energy' that was released when people were in moral, monogamous relationships. Civilisations would crumble when sexual restraint was abandoned.

Edited by Millaise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Can I just remind us all that this video exists, so there's really no reason to be angry, ever:

 

 

46203-1277483777.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Millaise said:

J. D. Unwin had a similar conclusion. He thought great civilisations arose from the 'expansive energy' that was released when people were in moral, monogamous relationships. Civilisations would crumble when sexual restraint was abandoned.

Interesting thanks. Wish I could copy and paste some snippets as the conclusions on a liberal society losing its cohesion is what's arguably being played out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Millaise said:

J. D. Unwin had a similar conclusion. He thought great civilisations arose from the 'expansive energy' that was released when people were in moral, monogamous relationships. Civilisations would crumble when sexual restraint was abandoned.

It's interesting that typically mammals only engage in sexual relations when the female is in heat. We're different in that ovulation if concealed, allowing sex to be used as a control mechanism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_ovulation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.