CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

7 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

:lol: No you didn`t, you just realised it just now. TBH women would only do this with a man they consider "a catch" IMO (maybe he has money, or is really Alpha sexy?) similar with the trying not to show negative traits like the ex supposedly had (you could have massive fun with that one and just tell her a load of complete B.S?) so everyone reading this can just say "Go back to being Cool Girlfriend immediately, or your bags will be packed" when she plays up, then  just laugh at her....:lol:

Talk about you fecks getting in my head, I'm over analysing everything now...

It will be two years in the summer, so we will find out how well this act keeps up. Or she could be genuine.

Feel free to run a book.

I'm the meantime try googling Contraceptive pill, side effects, anxiety, depression, mood swings, libido etc. Some interesting stuff.

Also plenty of material on how Fitften year old girls are depressed due to social pressures via social media etc.

Empowerment my ...

49 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Meghan Trainor, ya know, the one who was celebrating being a fatty a few songs ago, continuing her fine work for gender relations:

They're independent women with no interest in men but continually talk about men. 

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

You are projecting male attraction standards onto females.

The big fat bloke might be incredibly confident, or might be very rich, or, and this is the most likely one - been the 'alpha' or one of the alphas in whatever little social groups they moved in back when they met.

He doesn't give a shit that he's fat. Therefore he's more attractive to women than some anxious guy with low self-esteem who's in great shape but who's constantly worrying if he's in 'good enough' shape to be 'good enough' for his wife.

I know fat older men who have women 10 years younger than them who are adoring girlfriends, because of their social position. I also know blokes around my own age who are very athletic, really into a sport of some description, but who haven't been anywhere near a woman in the years I've known them.

Thats pretty much spot on, its one of the big lies of the whole PUA movement that money doesn't matter. I once dated (I use the term loosely - we were really just FBs) woman with a net worth of I reckon 4 or 5 million and she told me that even though she doesn't need anyone elses money she finds rich guys attractive and as far as she was concerned it was something hard wired into womens brains.

23 hours ago, PopGun said:

Or a it could be simply down to a toxic mix of various contraception playing haywire with them internally, combined with extrinsic negative influences such as Face Book and confusing plot lines in Soap Operas with reality. Just a thought...

There is some science to that. One documentary reported that expectant fathers undergo a hormonal change during her pregnancy. Less T, more O. Living with an alpha that doesn't have that change in hormones must be hell for a pregnant woman. 

As the pill has her body think it's already pregnant, she is more likely to be attracted to beta traits. When it's time to start a family and she comes off the pill, she reverts to a biological desire for more alpha traits and her hubby might not have those traits.

2 minutes ago, John51 said:

There is some science to that. One documentary reported that expectant fathers undergo a hormonal change during her pregnancy. Less T, more O. Living with an alpha that doesn't have that change in hormones must be hell for a pregnant woman. 

As the pill has her body think it's already pregnant, she is more likely to be attracted to beta traits. When it's time to start a family and she comes off the pill, she reverts to a biological desire for more alpha traits and her hubby might not have those traits.

Yes I've read similar. 

1 hour ago, ccc said:

They're independent women with no interest in men but continually talk about men. 

😆

3 minutes ago, PopGun said:

Yes I've read similar. 

I've fealt similar.  Kids, at least while they are young, certainly act as testosterone sponges.

I've also read the pills' affects can differ by type and by woman. It can also make women go for too risky/unstable partners and when they come off to start a family decide that their partner wasn't suitable at all.

Remember Alpha/Beta isn't binary. It's an unfixed sliding scale. Hence why most men hover around the middle 15% threshold.

Edited by PopGun

4 hours ago, developer said:

I don't mean to state the obvious, but the guy had money clearly.

My deleted post, which I thought was far too anti-women to post had that notion contained in it. I basically said that he had money, she was shagging the personal trainer, and that the child fulfils her need for affection cuddles etc.

I bet this fat guy doesn't have to be rich to have women queuing up...

Edited by juvenal

3 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Thats pretty much spot on, its one of the big lies of the whole PUA movement that money doesn't matter. I once dated (I use the term loosely - we were really just FBs) woman with a net worth of I reckon 4 or 5 million and she told me that even though she doesn't need anyone elses money she finds rich guys attractive and as far as she was concerned it was something hard wired into womens brains.

Hardwired maybe, but the blind spot (and all their programming is flawed really, you could argue that ALL their biological drives are more or less obsolete on an over-populated planet?) Is that men find ALL hot women attractive, whether they are rich or poor, so a hot girl that works at a checkout is potentially more attractive to the man this woman fancies than her...:lol:  Money matters in that it indicates maybe how much drive and ambition a guy has (what if he inherited it all?) but a fat sweaty banker who spends all day checking his accounts is not going to turn her on sexually like the buff guy who does the gardening and she knows is banging women hotter than her?

53 minutes ago, dances with sheeple said:

Hardwired maybe, but the blind spot (and all their programming is flawed really, you could argue that ALL their biological drives are more or less obsolete on an over-populated planet?) Is that men find ALL hot women attractive, whether they are rich or poor, so a hot girl that works at a checkout is potentially more attractive to the man this woman fancies than her...:lol:  Money matters in that it indicates maybe how much drive and ambition a guy has (what if he inherited it all?) but a fat sweaty banker who spends all day checking his accounts is not going to turn her on sexually like the buff guy who does the gardening and she knows is banging women hotter than her?

Imagine you gave people this choice: 1 ) a long term partner in the top 50% looks wise and top 5% wealth wise or 2) vice versa.

How would you expect mens and womens choices to differ ? - me I'd expect the vast majority of women to pick option 1 and men option 2.

From my conversations with and observations of women, their attraction to wealth is not just some cynical calculated concious choice, its a visceral reaction like when a man seen a nice pair of tits,  its not just a "oh he can buy me a nice car/house" its actually a sexual turn on.

When a woman is in mating mode seeing a chad drives her mad with desire, at other times the chad is like a ferrari - wouldnt say no to a drive but can take it or leave it with sensual stimulation mostly coming from fantasies of wealth status and lifestyle (hence the popularity of the 50 shades books - they are primary a lifestlye fantasy, the sexual element is secondary)

Edited by goldbug9999

3 hours ago, GARCH said:

I've fealt similar.  Kids, at least while they are young, certainly act as testosterone sponges.

especially the ones that met Rolf Harris

1 hour ago, goldbug9999 said:

From my conversations with and observations of women, their attraction to wealth is not just some cynical calculated concious choice, its a visceral reaction like when a man seen a nice pair of tits,  its not just a "oh he can buy me a nice car/house" its actually a sexual turn on.

Yeah it's very true, much more so in countries that don't have our social security net. Honestly I actually think it's a good thing as it allows less naturally attractive men to play on a more level playing field with the Chads. And you don't have to be rich, just earn a salary of £35-40k a year after tax and you will be relatively 'rich' in most countries not here though.

6 hours ago, ccc said:

I would interpret it as no interest in a serious relationship but love to sleep around with the Chads. I have a friend who is very handsome and in great shape and 90% of the attractive women that he hooks up with are only after sex.

The independent feminist movement is about women using their economic freedom to be sluts. In some ways women that go for money over looks are more serious and I'm not talking about gold diggers but women who want a long term relationship with a stable partner. And like I said in my last post you just need to earn a reasonable salary.

I used the example of 35-40k. But I think in this country earning a salary like that doesn't really give men a big advantage as I think women here are so caught up in the feminist movement so alongside the social security I don't see many women here willing to compromise on a man's looks if he has a higher salary. Whereas in many countries it is a lot more important. I'm not talking about the gold diggers who are after very high salary/ net worth individuals because that's different.

22 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was in a caff havving lunch today and a gorgeous young woman, probably mid 20's to early 30's came and sat near me. She was very pretty with a gorgeous figure. I could not take my eyes off her and had to keep reminding myself to look away.

She had a young daughter with her, just a few years old, and the daughter was gorgeous. Flowing locks of golden hair and a sweet personailty. I watched Mum and daughter interact and the Mum just had a wonderful personality. Very soft, very feminine. Caring.

I was mesmerised by the Mum. I found myself thinking what lucky so and so had her as a wife. I visualised some rugger bugger turning up any moment. Then, guess what, the husband did turn up.

I have toyed for a few hours about whether I should post this or not as I don't like to put people down. But this guy was just enormous. He was easily 2 of me in terms of weight, if not more, and was just super fat. He sat down on a sofa and he took up most of it. You could see that, if he was slim, he would be atteactive. But he was just super fat all over.

He sat down and took no interest in his wife or daughter. He had a bottle of cola and, as soon as he sat down, he looked down into his smartphone and basically did that for the next hour. His wife looked so unhappy. I really felt for her. I had the urge to go over and tell her to divorce him now.

But he is a husband and a father. He is providing for his family and that takes more than most people can imagine. I did wonder how on earth did such a lovely young woman end up with him. I did wonder whether he was once slim and gorgeous and perhaps some illness - diabetes? - has resulted in his enormous weight gain.

I found it all quite sad.

Very sad observation I bet. But full of caveats as you've posted further down.

Many a time I see fairly attractive women with absolute douche looking guys, podgy, neckbeards - must be the SJW look that gets them hot.

35 minutes ago, jfk said:

Very sad observation I bet. But full of caveats as you've posted further down.

Many a time I see fairly attractive women with absolute douche looking guys, podgy, neckbeards - must be the SJW look that gets them hot.

I saw a gorgeous woman today with a big greasy douchebag looking bloke with a man-bun and his gut stretching out of his open t-shirt. Fair play to him like.

17 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I saw a gorgeous woman today with a big greasy douchebag looking bloke with a man-bun and his gut stretching out of his open t-shirt. Fair play to him like.

It just confuses the hell out of me. How on earth can that be attractive. But I suppose he spouts the socially acceptable PC bullcrap and talks about 'feelings' and 'emotions' (well in the easily digestible manner the woman wants to hear). Basically a cuk.

14 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Meghan Trainor, ya know, the one who was celebrating being a fatty a few songs ago, continuing her fine work for gender relations:

Jesus that was such an irritating vapid song.

45 minutes ago, jfk said:

It just confuses the hell out of me. How on earth can that be attractive. But I suppose he spouts the socially acceptable PC bullcrap and talks about 'feelings' and 'emotions' (well in the easily digestible manner the woman wants to hear). Basically a cuk.

No; quite the opposite I's say. He was walking a step or two ahead of her with her rushing to keep up, but their body language showed they were together - he didn't look like the sort of bloke who was emoting about his feelings. He did however, look like he was getting laid.

I just went to the gym here in Stoke, different to my usual because it's a council one and I joined for the pool. I swear almost every guy I saw in the changing rooms looked like a bodybuilder. This just wasn't the case 10-15 years ago, how times have changed. Then this one guy my age (29) with a crazy good physique was complaining he had a little bit of belly fat now.

Is it just me or at some point has being in amazing shape became the standard for British men? It's like you can't even have a chance without being in reasonable shape.

Honestly all these big muscly dudes just made me realise I am better off focusing on cardio and going for the slim toned look which I think is secretly loved by a lot of women out there. That would mean cardio 5 times a week and I would only need to go to the gym once or twice to maintain that.

Not only that but just think that guy complaining about the belly fat, he goes 5 days a week and looked like he was on steroids or some shit yet he found it hard to cut that last belly fat so I think at least going for the cardio/ slim route it's easier to reach that goal than getting big and cut.

After just having gone for a swim I also feel like it's helped me burn way more fat than the treadmill, I feel kind of hungry which means it must have kick started my fat burning metabolism. Not only that but I feel good, whereas after treadmill I feel just really tired and beat.

I'm sure treadmill works for most guys, but I think everyone is different and for some reason swimming just works for me.

Edited by developer

13 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

No; quite the opposite I's say. He was walking a step or two ahead of her with her rushing to keep up, but their body language showed they were together - he didn't look like the sort of bloke who was emoting about his feelings. He did however, look like he was getting laid.

That fits in with the link to the 'Teaching slaves to read' article.

Women want a man that just gets it. If him 'getting it' is a facade, then at some some point her shit tests will break through. Imagine that guy in the pub with a few mates and the subject of shit tests comes up. I can see him saying something on the lines of: 'No big deal, it's just a girl being a girl.'

iow, men that truly get it like being shit tested. No woman shit tests a man she is not interested in. Cue 'I can't believe she just broke up with me. Last year when she was being bitchy maybe but lately she hasn't been causing any drama at all. Why now?'