CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

Yes, I have known a few who married their first partner, and stuck together. Equally as many got divorced.

I guess if you start young, you grow up together.

It's a statistical fact that the lower the sexual partner count for a female when you marry her, the better the chances of the marriage lasting.

So if you marry a virgin female, you have the highest chance of being successful.

3 hours ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I have known a few who married their first partner, and stuck together. Equally as many got divorced.

I guess if you start young, you grow up together.

Thinking on the couples i know, most of 1st partners are still together.

These are date at 15-16, married at 18, kids at 21-25.

I guess surprises kill most marriages- youre not rch, youre not nice, youre not hard working, your boobs are not real, your lazy.

Mate of mine went on a PoF date recently that actually seemed to go well. Mid 30's childless woman with a job and no major issues it seems - quite the unicorn.

Will be interested to see how it all pans out.

7 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Mate of mine went on a PoF date recently that actually seemed to go well. Mid 30's childless woman with a job and no major issues it seems - quite the unicorn.

Probably just out of prison after a 15 year stretch for murder then ...

Following her split from CSI actor Gary Dourdan, romance is said to have blossomed between the former Capital FM presenter,44, and her entrepreneur friend of 15 years, who she first met back when she made her presenting debut on MTV.

Since then she's dated the likes of George Clooney and British model Paul Sculfor, but has now shunned celebrity types for someone closer to home.

Absolute classic Beta.  Fifteen years of waiting whilst she surfed the male celebrity wave then when they moved on to someone younger she activated her Beta from the subs bench.

I wobn't seek it out but this got picked up earlier in the thread.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Absolute classic Beta.  Fifteen years of waiting whilst she surfed the male celebrity wave then when they moved on to someone younger she activated her Beta from the subs bench.

I wobn't seek it out but this got picked up earlier in the thread.

See this is the thing; I know I'm not an alpha male. I'm fine with that. But I'm a smart enough beta to know when I'm being settled for, and wouldn't allow it - if not to protect my ego then at least to try and make sure that any LTR had half a chance of success.

I've no idea if I'm alpha or beta.

I seem to have a personality that crosses over areas that most people sit in.

I'm probably a bit of both. I'm going to Google and see if there's some test.

14 minutes ago, ccc said:

I've no idea if I'm alpha or beta.

I seem to have a personality that crosses over areas that most people sit in.

I'm probably a bit of both. I'm going to Google and see if there's some test.

Attitude IMO.  If you're not her first choice and are prepared to wait until she's worked through her preferred options first then you are a cast iron beta.

I'm not that but all that means is I'm not a beta, it doesn't mean I'm an alpha.  Maybe I'm a gamma!

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Attitude IMO.  If you're not her first choice and are prepared to wait until she's worked through her preferred options first then you are a cast iron beta.

I'm not that but all that means is I'm not a beta, it doesn't mean I'm an alpha.  Maybe I'm a gamma!

Not fixed.

In my younger days I used to be 'Oh Ill wait til she changes er mind'

Then the slow, well, 2 years - 16-18, that each year chucks out a new batch of 16-18 year olds.

I really is relentless. The spotty fat 13 yo girl suddenly becomes the hot busty 19 yo.

No point waiting around and saving yourself. Just go for it.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lisa-snowdon-smitten-new-boyfriend-8383266

This is a classic example of what those internet blokes call riding the carousel then settling for the steady bloke ?

I met her a couple of times, and she didn't seem terribly interested in mine even though she would have been welcome to have a go.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

there's probably a catch

33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Gary_Dourdan_&_Lisa_Snowdon.jpg

to this...

Yes, I'm sure she's all over hew new man and will never get bored of him.

Oh my god! That's hilarious! :lol:

27 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't go after burds really. Not had many girlfriends but each time they've made the move. 

I'm hardly Brad Pitt so I must have something about me. I imagine folk will generally see me as positive and confident.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Gary_Dourdan_&_Lisa_Snowdon.jpg

to this...

Yes, I'm sure she's all over hew new man and will never get bored of him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2209001/im-a-celebritys-lisa-snowdon-44-reveals-heartache-at-not-having-children-admitting-she-never-met-the-right-man-to-start-a-family/

A good example of an excellent looking bird pulling alpha males in her prime years, being fked around by them, refusing to settle for anything less, getting old, losing the plot, panicking and desperately taking a loser to have children with.

Expect IVF treatment and one weird slow child soon.

A woman that should have nailed down a decent man in her twenties and had a house of kids is reduced to this ********.

I had a late 50's contact me on POF over the weekend. Slim but plain - very plain. Job as a 'manager', no kids, never been married.

She said that she was 'waiting for someone special' so, ignoring the age gap, I emailed back asking what that meant and pointed out that it was vague as something special would be different to each person.

To which I get back a short, curt abusive email telling me that she had 'no intention of talking about herself to a strange man on the internet'. That I should have engaged her in some witty dialogue and that there was no need for me to even consider replying to her.

So I emailed back telling her that it was obvious why she had never married and never had any kids. What a b*tch but clearly one that will never learn.

Then I blocked her. She has not been back on POF since so I imagine she has topped herself. Or maybe her vag shrivelled so much that she exploded.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I had a late 50's contact me on POF over the weekend. Slim but plain - very plain. Job as a 'manager', no kids, never been married.

She said that she was 'waiting for someone special' so, ignoring the age gap, I emailed back asking what that meant and pointed out that it was vague as something special would be different to each person.

To which I get back a short, curt abusive email telling me that she had 'no intention of talking about herself to a strange man on the internet'. That I should have engaged her in some witty dialogue and that there was no need for me to even consider replying to her.

So I emailed back telling her that it was obvious why she had never married and never had any kids. What a b*tch but clearly one that will never learn.

Then I blocked her. She has not been back on POF since so I imagine she has torpped herself. Or maybe her bag shrivelled sos much that she exploded.

Whether that's a man or woman such a reply to a question that they themself had set up is just rude.  Best to know early on I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Whether that's a man or woman such a reply to a question that they themself had set up is just rude.  Best to know early on I suppose.

Do you mean I was rude?

2 minutes ago, HHGH said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2209001/im-a-celebritys-lisa-snowdon-44-reveals-heartache-at-not-having-children-admitting-she-never-met-the-right-man-to-start-a-family/

A good example of an excellent looking bird pulling alpha males in her prime years, being fked around by them, refusing to settle for anything less, getting old, losing the plot, panicking and desperately taking a loser to have children with.

Expect IVF treatment and one weird slow child soon.

A woman that should have nailed down a decent man in her twenties and had a house of kids is reduced to this ********.

It's quite sad - she will have lived the high life for 20+ years but assuming she lives until say 80 then she'll have pretty much 40 years of regrets.

It's actually the downside of being a really hot woman - having to be sensible enough to choose a good man even if he might not be the absolute hottest. The nearest thing I can think of from a bloke's point of view would be if you were a famous chap banging groupies day in day out that maybe the thought of settling down to have kids with one 'normal' woman would bore you.

The hottest girl I know, mid-30's, has this exact problem. She was always the hottest girl in school/uni/work, did some modelling, spent her 20's dating a string of alphas, but now is single while all her ordinary-looking friends have husbands and children. She seems to have a series of boyfriends that don't last very long - I remember her telling me a few years back about her current 'beta' who was bending over backwards to prove himself to her but she was disappointed that he didn't really meet the looks/money criteria that she wanted - she was open and honest about this. It was quite eye opening hearing a woman talk about a man in such cold terms - more like she was comparing models of TV's or cars than talking about people.