CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

11,863 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

OK, I am confused about the c*ck and non-c*ck thing going on here - WTF is this about? Who wants what?

Re the redpillwives - who are they? Women who are in relationships with men who have taken the redpill or women whose men took the redpill and left them?

Surely if a woman is in a relationship with a bloke who has taken the redpill then he is already clicking his fingers, pointing at his crouch and expecting his woman to do what you mention?

I will try this out on the Mrs later.

2 hours ago, mattydread said:

I will try this out on the Mrs later.

Trust me - she loves it !! 

29 minutes ago, ccc said:

Trust me - she loves it !! 

Hahaha good man - You are quite welcome to have a go. Would love to see your strapping arms all over her:lol:

5 hours ago, mattydread said:

Hahaha good man - You are quite welcome to have a go. Would love to see your strapping arms all over her:lol:

This is turning into a carry on sketch !! 

The post I was replying to mentioned guys acting like a c0ck so I stayed with it. Other terms could be douche bag, pr1ck, @sshole etc. 'Nice Guys' getting nowhere with burds see a guy acting like an @sshat and doing ok so some emulate that style and maybe (but not always) get better results. Leads to the confusion that acting like a d1ck is where it's at. There are DGAF gentlemen out there but the ladies say that they are in short supply. 

Redpillwives are the other side of the marriage. He is (hopefully) trying to be the best Captain that he can be, she is trying to be the best First Mate that she can be. Some RP wives have husbands that haven't heard of RP. A problem many of them have is 'How do I get him to lead without telling him to lead?' So they tend to back off some and give their man room to step up. 

*Surely if a woman is in a relationship with a bloke who has taken the redpill then he is already clicking his fingers, pointing at his crouch and expecting his woman to do what you mention? *

Obviously not if a wife posts 'I wish...'

Many guys actually are nice. I mean nice in a way that isn't merely lack of confidence. So it can be well outside their comfort zone to play rough and selfish the way that some burds get off on. Faint heart never.... 

On 1/5/2017 at 6:22 PM, giesahoose said:

Better than I can explain it 

That's a beautiful sentiment. I'd love to find love like that. I'd also like to be able to fly.

Robin Williams played the character that talks about that beautiful, idealized love. In real life, Williams was financially ruined by two ex-wives who I'd argue were instrumental in driving him to suicide. Watch this; only 8 mins long but well worth it:

Edited by JoeDavola

4 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Couldn't stop laughing when I came across this:

So feckin' true

And he sleeps alone at night.

:lol::lol:

nothing wrong with a life of sacrifice.

On 1/6/2017 at 5:20 PM, Bora Horza said:

Men have been indoctrinated - It's pretty obvious why, the system would collapse otherwise. It often takes a bad divorce to open their eyes to how badly they've got it. Although RP, MGTOW are the start of rebelling against this indoctrination.

A mate invited me along to an impromptu NY meal a couple of days ago. Besides myself there were 3 men, and 3 women there, all have good jobs and earn between £45k to £100k.

Somehow the subject of women's rights came up and if there is glass ceiling for women etc.

It was the three men who were arguing how badly women have it. Two of the women were kind of neutral “Our gender hasn't affected our careers”.

The third woman's response “It's reached the point where men are being discriminated against”. You should have seen look of surprise that the blokes gave, one of the guys was starting to get quite annoyed/agitated about her view!

I found the whole incident rather bizarre to watch.

It was also pretty obvious within the group that the men and women were being treated differently, and that men were deferring to the women, and not once did any of the women buy a round!

Must have seemed quite surreal, I think I'd have been looking for wires coming out of the backs of their heads. Men are a big part of the problem, I reckon a good majority of them are brainwashed sheep.

The drinks thing I have observed many, many times. Women having drinks bought for them while complaining about not being equal. If you mention it to them they genuinely seem to get confused, but, but, I'm a woman therefore free drinks/meals.

Would have been interesting to see the men's response if women's enormous under representation in the bottom dirty/dangerous jobs was mentioned, sewage workers, binmen, labourers, plumbers etc.

On 1/6/2017 at 7:09 PM, Dorkins said:

Are you saying that if a woman with children by a different man moves into a man's home, they don't get married or have kids, and then some time later they split up, the courts will give the mother the house? This seems very unlikely.

Well, not actually give the mother the house but tell the man he cannot live there and order him to continue paying the mortgage (but it's still technically his house :lol:). This can be done via an occupation order. These are handled by the Family Courts who are not unfriendly to men at all.

An occupation order is typically for 12 months but can then be renewed. So in theory you should get your house back one day but it's all a bit uncertain, possession being 9/10s of the law etc. In addition, our laws are continually becoming more and more draconian so who knows what they'll be doing in five years time. In fact, they don't really need new laws, the Family Courts can  do whatever they want, evict people from their own homes, change ownership of that home, garnish people's wages and bank accounts, jail people, anything they like really. All that has to change for it to get even worse is for the judges to get even more loony. My brother went to a Family Court and I couldn't believe some of the unbelievable crap that a (female in this case) judge came out with. They are most certainly not all the wise people we all imagine.

I do like a woman who stands a round in the pub.

5 hours ago, StarsEnd said:

Must have seemed quite surreal, I think I'd have been looking for wires coming out of the backs of their heads. Men are a big part of the problem, I reckon a good majority of them are brainwashed sheep.

The drinks thing I have observed many, many times. Women having drinks bought for them while complaining about not being equal. If you mention it to them they genuinely seem to get confused, but, but, I'm a woman therefore free drinks/meals.

Would have been interesting to see the men's response if women's enormous under representation in the bottom dirty/dangerous jobs was mentioned, sewage workers, binmen, labourers, plumbers etc.

d35.jpg

Had been in communication with nutty-but-hot ex but she was taking ages to respond to messages and being vague about meeting up so I just stopped replying.

A couple of months no contact and she sends me a message out of the blue recently. With each reply she's taking 24 to 48 hours to reply to me.

We made tentative plans to meet up which she didn't really commit to, I then decided to cancel as I think I'm mad to even consider meeting up with her. She didn't reply to my cancellation text, so I phoned. Phone rang and went to voicemail. Oh great, I think, she's ignoring me.

I then get a cheery text 12 hours after that acknowledging the cancellation and saying it was no problem ect.

This is a person with no responsibilities so it shouldn't take 12 to 48 hours to respond to texts. I think she's basically still a nutjob and is just texting me every now and then to see if I'll reply.

Lesson: nutjob 4 years ago is probably still nutjob.

38 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

This is a person with no responsibilities so it shouldn't take 12 to 48 hours to respond to texts. I think she's basically still a nutjob and is just texting me every now and then to see if I'll reply.

She's dread gaming you. If it takes her 12 hours to reply to you then don't reply for 24 hours and so on.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Lesson: nutjob 4 years ago is probably still nutjob.

Corrected.

She is leading you on and playing with you seeing how far she can manipulate you. This is what borderline personality women do. You are going to be hurt. Walk away.

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Corrected.

She is leading you on and playing with you seeing how far she can manipulate you. This is what borderline personality women do. You are going to be hurt. Walk away.

Be unaffected by waves. Be a lighthouse. There's something phallic about them!

I dunno must be spring is coming or something because since New Year all the burds at work have been on heat. All "hello" and smiles and taking interest in what kind of coffee I get from the coffee machine etc. In the run up to Christmas I don't remember even so much as a grunt of recognition.

4 minutes ago, davidg said:

I dunno must be spring is coming or something because since New Year all the burds at work have been on heat. All "hello" and smiles and taking interest in what kind of coffee I get from the coffee machine etc. In the run up to Christmas I don't remember even so much as a grunt of recognition.

I got some after shave, a new jumper and new socks for Christmas too

32 minutes ago, davidg said:

Nah. Valentine's Day is coming up and they fancy a free dinner and gift.

8 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Good idea. I wasn't working at this place last year so I have no reference points. I'm in software dev but we are basically 20 devs housed in the admin center of France Telecom - so lots of burds doing admin type stuff. Most of the places I work are 95% male so this is a new experience.

13 minutes ago, Butthead said:

The only thing worse than being single at Christmas, and hence the pre-Christmas surge to try and get a bf, is to be single on Valentine's Day. So now we get the big push to hook a bf before Valentine's Day.

Once the Spring comes and minds turn to their 2 weeks in Tunisia or Turkey then their thoughts turn to those of being sh*gged by Akbar or whatever the Spanish/Greek/Egyptian equivalent is. Or some bloke(s) from the same package tour. So you get the summer lull and then, once October comes around, the worries about Christmas will return.

Valentine's day! Order your skip in good time, blokes!:huh:

13 minutes ago, davidg said:

Good idea. I wasn't working at this place last year so I have no reference points. I'm in software dev but we are basically 20 devs housed in the admin center of France Telecom - so lots of burds doing admin type stuff. Most of the places I work are 95% male so this is a new experience.

They've probably just got to know you a bit. :)

On 1/9/2017 at 0:35 PM, StarsEnd said:
13 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I see Valentines day is becoming International MGTOW day.  :D