Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Misanthrope

Thisismoney.co.uk (14/05/2010)

3 posts in this topic

In an article entitled House prices: What next? this site gets a clear mention in the final paragraph:

"

Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased. Property prices are an emotive subject and forums such as housepricecrash.co.uk, have rounded up news, data and opinion and benefited from the UK's fascination with property, whether it's value is going up or down."

Make of that what you will.

Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased

Pleased? I'm as grumpy and miserable as I ever was.

I'm not pleased that there's been a slump, nor have house prices fallen enough in my eyes.

In an article entitled House prices: What next? this site gets a clear mention in the final paragraph:

"

Meanwhile, those who predicted a slump and have actively agitated for a house price crash are also pleased. Property prices are an emotive subject and forums such as housepricecrash.co.uk, have rounded up news, data and opinion and benefited from the UK's fascination with property, whether it's value is going up or down."

Make of that what you will.

Pleased? Ha! They obviously didn't read this forum we have all still got the right hump! Maybe he thinks we are all rushing out buying 'bargain' houses!?